Superior performance. Lower emissions.
Valspar Aquaspar coatings provide long-term weathering and corrosion protection for demanding applications. Engineered with more than 60 years of waterborne experience, Aquaspar offers a unique blend of toughness, flexibility and gloss retention for external applications. Avaliable in a full range of colors and finishes, Aquaspar combines excellent corrosion protection with a smooth finish designed to match your exact brand standards.
Aquaspar Direct direct-to-metal solutions provide a strong balance of weathering and corrosion properties in an efficient, one-coat system. The flexible cure and dry time schedule allows you to adapt production to your specific needs.
- Engineered to provide strong weathering and corrosion protection
- Efficient one-coat solution reduces the amount of time needed for the coating process
- Customized solutions provide the exact cure time and dry schedule needed in a ready-to-spray formula.
- Broad chemistry platforms: Our water-based coatings fulfill a wide range of customer specifications, compliance requirements and product technologies, including urethane, acrylic, polyester, epoxy and alkyd coatings.
- Corrosion resistance: Valspar leads the industry in formulating water-based coatings for use in extreme environments, from shipping to rail.
- Manufacturing flexibility: We deliver consistently formulated water-based coatings, assuring top application performance wherever you manufacture in the world.
- Robust application methods: A blend of additives and resin technology ensures a robust application window at the manufacturing line, ensuring a better application and high-quality coatings finish.
- Sustainability: Low-VOC coatings meet global compliance requirements while delivering the same high-quality performance as traditional coatings
Aquaspar Coating Performance Characteristics
The basic guidelines below will help you select the coating that best meets your specific product and application requirements. All of our coatings can be custom formulated to meet customer specifications. Coatings can be tailored for a wide range of application methods and cure temperatures.
Proven Application Expertise
With Valspar, you can count on expert application engineering to help ensure the success of your project. We use innovative line design to create manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining the highest performance standards. The result is less complexity and better use of your equipment, energy and materials.
Industries Using Aquaspar
Expert Service at Every Step
The best products are only as good as the service that supports them. That’s why we’re proud to offer best-in-class service and technical expertise. Our global footprint means we’re there to help wherever and whenever you need assistance. We react quickly, responding to your immediate needs and concerns. But we’re also proactive, working side-by-side with you to drive continuous improvements in quality and value. From coatings to application to operations, we deliver end-to-end service designed to maximize the success of your business.