Robust protection. Efficient application.
Valspar CorroPipe coatings are designed to protect the exterior and interior surfaces of steel, ductile iron, concrete pipes, valves and fittings from the long-term effects of corrosion and abrasion. Market-leading technology and application efficiency combine to provide outstanding value to both applicators and pipeline owners. Valspar CorroPipe coatings meet industry and regulatory standards, provide lasting corrosion protection and are available around the world.
CP 3000 is a superior two component, quick setting, 100% solids polyurethane designed to protect the exterior of pipelines from corrosion and abrasion. It can be sprayed in a single coat application at varying temperatures and film thicknesses.
- Highest performance exterior coating suitable for the harshest conditions, including rock shield, slip bore and directional drill applications
- Excellent adhesion and outstan
- Durable Finish: Outstanding resistance to cracking, abrasion, impact and deformation over a wide temperature range.
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance: Allows coated pipe to endure exposure to a wide range of chemicals including aliphatic hydrocarbons, aqueous salts and caustics.
- Efficient Operations: Well-controlled application process results in minimal waste and rapid throughput.
- Robust Performance: Superior adhesion to the substrate; offers excellent cathodic disbondment resistance in a wide range of environments.
- Dependable Service: Valspar's team of global service representatives support application and repair around the world, wherever our customers need us most.
Proven Application Expertise
With Valspar, you can count on expert application engineering to help ensure the success of your project. We use innovative line design to create manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining the highest performance standards. The result is less complexity and better use of your equipment, energy and materials.
Industries Using CorroPipe
Expert Service at Every Step
The best products are only as good as the service that supports them. That’s why we’re proud to offer best-in-class service and technical expertise. Our global footprint means we’re there to help wherever and whenever you need assistance. We react quickly, responding to your immediate needs and concerns. But we’re also proactive, working side-by-side with you to drive continuous improvements in quality and value. From coatings to application to operations, we deliver end-to-end service designed to maximize the success of your business.