Outstanding performance. Efficient operations.
Powder coating products for the industrial equipment market need to provide a wide range of finish options combined with tough corrosion protection. Valspar Valde powder coating solutions deliver reliable performance and flexibility to improve your business goals without compromising quality through a robust portfolio of economical and performance-driven products.
Valspar Valde Direct solutions are direct-to-metal coatings designed to be both economical and environmentally conscious. These one-coat solutions offer strong long-term weathering and corrosion resistance in a variety of durable technologies and finishes.
- An efficient, economical, direct-to-metal application process balances performance with aesthetics
- Strong corrosion, chemical and abrasion resistance in a range of economical solutions
- Good coating performance in recessed areas and corners
- Outstanding adhesion properties create a strong coating barrier
- Low-VOC formulations help you meet performance and environmental standards with a single solution
Valde Coating Performance Characteristics
The basic guidelines below will help you select the coating that best meets your specific product and application requirements. All of our coatings can be custom formulated to meet customer specifications. Coatings can be tailored for a wide range of application methods and cure temperatures.
- Outstanding appearance: Delivering thousands of finish options and tactile effects, we rigorously test coatings to ensure we achieve the exact, desired effect. Valspar coatings stay looking great over time and protect our customers’ brands.
- Broad Chemistry Platforms: Our powder coatings fulfill a wide-range of customer specifications, compliance requirements and product technologies including acrylic, polyester, epoxy and alkyd coatings.
- Corrosion Resistance: Valspar leads the industry in formulating rugged coatings.
- Increase Productivity: A wide range of cure temperature options allows for greater operational flexibility, reducing cycle time in your finish process.
- Manufacturing Flexibility: Low-cure technologies enable you to powder coat larger parts that traditionally would require liquid coatings.
- Sustainability: Zero-VOC emissions and lower-cure temperatures reduce energy use to help meet global compliance requirements.
Proven Application Expertise
With Valspar, you can count on expert application engineering to help ensure the success of your project. We use innovative line design to create manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining the highest performance standards. The result is less complexity and better use of your equipment, energy and materials.
Industries Using Valde
Expert Service at Every Step
The best products are only as good as the service that supports them. That’s why we’re proud to offer best-in-class service and technical expertise. Our global footprint means we’re there to help wherever and whenever you need assistance. We react quickly, responding to your immediate needs and concerns. But we’re also proactive, working side-by-side with you to drive continuous improvements in quality and value. From coatings to application to operations, we deliver end-to-end service designed to maximize the success of your business.